This workshop is designed for employees at all levels who are interested in creating positive change in their work environment or whose role requires them to gain buy-in from others, including people in power, direct reports and cross-functional teams.
In this workshop, you’ll be able to focus on an area where you personally wish you had more influence. We lead you through a step-by-step process to identify stakeholders, develop winnable experiments, and prompt change.
You’ll walk away with:
- an understanding of the difference between influence and manipulation
- the three rules of ethical influence
- frameworks that work to enact change in a variety of situations regardless of hierarchy
- influence techniques that take into account other people’s needs, without compromising one’s own.
- extra resources for honing these skills after the workshop
Applicable for all levels and disciplines, from junior staff members to senior leadership. (Individual contributors, this is for you, too!)
Duration: 2 hours
Max Attendees: 40 in-person; 20 if remote